Hydrate Shampoo Powder
Need some hydration? The Hydrating Shampoo Powder is a concentrated powdered formula that lathers up like magic with just a few drops of water in the shower. Made with a blend of sulfate- and soap-free cleansing agents derived from coconuts, upcycled Okara, plus aloe vera, coconut milk powder, and provitamin B5, this shampoo will leave your hair feeling amazingly hydrated and healthy.
- Sulfate-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, silicone-free.
- Safe for colored or treated hair
- Each bottle is the equivalent of about 2 10oz bottles of shampoo
- Made with upcycled Okara Powder leftover from the soymilk industry (an excellent oil absorber that helps to keep hair shiny and healthy looking)
- Vegan Friendly
- Curly Girl Method-friendly
- Infinitely recyclable aluminum bottle
- Reusable plastic shaker cap that can be transferred to your refill bottles
- Shake a small amount of powder into your wet hand
- Rub your hands together to activate
- Apply to wet hair and lather
- Rinse, condition, and shine on with your day!
Sodium Cocyl Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Cocyl Taurate, Soybean Pulp**, Aloe Leaf Powder, Senegal Gum, Kaolin, Coconut Milk Powder*, Butterfly Pea Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Green Tea Extract, DL-Panthenol, Maltodextrin, Sweet Almond Oil, Citric Acid, Natural Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend)
**Organic + Upcycled ingredient
This stuff works really well! It takes very little powder in my hands to get a decent lather, my hair feels great and I didn’t have any plastic nonrecyclable stuff. I love it!
YAY!! My favorite shampoo is online now!
I bought a bag of shampoo powder at the Saratoga Farmers Market this past spring. I used it and loved it for several months until it finally ran out. I was crushed when I couldn't find it on the website at first, but now it's here, and my hair already feels better knowing it's coming! I love the way my hair felt when I was using it; I never needed conditioner, which is not like me, but it didn't feel waxy like some shampoo bars I have tried. I just can't wait to tell all of my friends! (I do wish that I could still get in a paper bag, and use my own shaker, but at least it's not a plastic bottle)!
Hair so clean
Just a small amount cleans long my hair and dandruff so well! I love the metal bottle to choose your own amount. I have been recommending to all my friends! Thank you for making this product.
I can’t believe how soft my hair is after using Mirage, simply amazing!!!